Creative Problem Solving Workshop
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.
This workshop will give participants an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as key problem solving tools that they can use every day.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the process of creative problems solving.
- Types of information to gather and key questions to ask.
- Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly and use four different problem definition tools
- Write concrete problem statements
- Brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions.
- Use idea generating tools, such as affinity diagrams, word chaining, the box method, the six thinking hats, and the blink method
- Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
- Perform a final analysis to select a solution
- Understand the roles that fact and intuition play in selecting a solution
Register by filing your details below or by email to email@example.com or by calling +91 63587 30144
Workshop Fee: Rs. 2,500